|Job Title:||CNC Setter/Operator|
|Location:||Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £16.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
To £16.00 per hour + Overtime
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of experienced CNC Setter and Operators to join a successful expanding company in Worcestershire
Key responsibilities of CNC Setter/Operator:
- To produce precision components from drawings using CNC milling machines- - 3 & 5 Axis
- Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency
- Competently set and operate CNC machines - Mazak in particular
- Work to tight tolerances and check your own work meets the required standard
- Clean and maintain CNC machine and all associated equipment and machine area.
- Quality check all finished jobs
Key Requirements CNC Setter/Operator:
- Fully skilled time served CNC setter/operator (certificates required)
- Experience of Mazak milling machines - 3, 4 & 5 Axis
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
- Aerospace experience
- Heindenhaim, Mazatrol and Fanuc experience
Interviews will be taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.