CNC SETTER / OPERATOR / PROGRAMMER
|Job Title:||CNC SETTER / OPERATOR / PROGRAMMER|
|Salary:||£34000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 11:48|
CNC SETTER / OPERATOR/ PROGRAMMER
(MULTI-AXIS MILLING & TURNING)
TO £35000 + PACKAGE
We have a great opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist to join the team at a global engineering company who are well known in the aerospace industry for their high quality, precision machined components.
- Program and manufacture of precision engineered parts by operating multi-axis CNC machines
- Work on a range of Milling and Turning machine tools (Mazak Controls)
- Work to engineering drawings and tight tolerances
- Maintain program and tooling records for all components produced
- Work with engineering team to maximise the efficient running of machines
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience in setting, operating and programming multi-axis machine tools - Essential
- Experience gained in a precision engineering environment - ideally Aerospace
- Experience of Mazak 4-5 axis milling/turning machines
- Flexibility to work overtime to suit the needs of the business
- Team player
Salary - £34 - 35K
Hours - 06.00 - 13.30 + overtime until 16.00 (Monday to Friday)
39-hour week standard + an additional 8.5 hours paid at time and ¼
Benefits: 25 holidays + 8 BH, pension.
Weekend Overtime at time ½ Sat Morning (first 5 hours), double time after 5 hours.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £13 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
CNC MACHINIST (DAYS)
Up to £15 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER - MACHINING
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£24000 - £34000 per annum