CNC TECHNICAL LEAD / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
|Job Title:||CNC TECHNICAL LEAD / APPLICATIONS ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 10:29|
CNC TECHNICAL LEAD /APPLICATIONS ENGINEER
(MULTI-AXIS - PRECISION MACHINED COMPONENTS)
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Do you have the skills and experience to act as Technical Lead in a busy, fast-make CNC machining environment?
Can you train, coach and develop a team of CNC Machinists. if so read on.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Engineer/Manager to join the team at a global engineering company who are well known in the aerospace industry for their high quality, precision machined components.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by; reading engineering drawings, calculating production times, labour, material costs and reviewing production schedules;
- Evaluate and improve CNC manufacturing process by applying expert knowledge of machining processes (multi-axis), cutting tools and materials to reduce scrap, improve cycle times and reduce consumable tool costs.
- Establish procedures to improve processes and develop/train machinists to attain maximum productivity
- Assist in specifying new CAPEX investment for systems, machinery and tooling to achieve future planned investment and growth opportunities
- Implement cycle time studies, cutting trials and provide ongoing technical support
Knowledge and experience required:
- Qualified Engineer with strong technical knowledge of multi-axis CNC machines such as Nakamara, Doosan Lynx, Star
- Ability to program complex precision engineered parts in a high-volume machining environment
- Programming knowledge/experience of Turning / Milling / MillTurn multi-axis machines (up to 9-axis)
- Ability to plan jobs from engineering drawings to finished product including all tooling and fixture requirement
- Leadership/supervisory/management experience
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
£14 - £19.50 per hour
Up to £17.04 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LEAD AUTOMATION / CONTROLS ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + PENSION
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £37000 per annum