|Job Title:||CNC TURNER|
|Salary:||£24727 - £32145 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2017 12:05|
CNC MACHINIST - TURNER
£24,727 to £32,145 + Excellent Benefits (Holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Local Benefits etc.)
DIFFERENT SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Our well-established aerospace client who provide a range of aero-structures, machined components and processing solutions for defence and civil aircraft projects.
This role will involve implementing CNC designed programmes to manufacture components to customer specifications and aircraft standards on the CNC Machines
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Performing CNC operations using a variety of different machines - including turning machines, lathes, milling, and Laser equipment.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to Engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer, operating the CNC to meet the daily production targets.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date detailing the CNC path, featuring and tooling information.
- Contribute new ideas and positive support to the current processes by improving productivity.
- Sharing knowledge and experience and support coaching and mentoring to new employees and apprentices.
- Support and participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives. (I.e. LEAN Manufacturing, 6S initiatives, cost reductions, housekeeping)
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls
- Previous CNC Machining experience
- Experience of usign Fanuc, Mazatrol and 5 Axis Machinery
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience on Mazatrol/Shop Mill controls would be a distinct advantage
- Flexible approach to working various shift patterns
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's