|Job Title:||CNC TURNER|
|Salary:||Up to £27000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2018 10:56|
CNC MACHINIST - TURNER
To £27,000 + Excellent Benefits (Holidays, Overtime, Bonus etc.)
Our client - a leading manufacturer, is looking for an experienced CNC Turner to join them at their impressive site in Nottingham.
The role of the CNC Machinist will involve:
- Performing CNC operations using a variety of different machines - including turning machines
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to Engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Working in conjunction with the manufacturing engineers and CNC programmer, operating the CNC to meet the daily production targets.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date detailing the CNC path, featuring and tooling information.
- Support and participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives. (I.e. LEAN Manufacturing, 6S initiatives, cost reductions, housekeeping)
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC equipment and controls.
- Previous CNC Machining with metal.
- Experience of using Fanuc, and 4 or 5 Axis Machinery
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working various shift patterns
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's