|Job Title:||CNC Turners|
|Location:||South Lanarkshire, Scotland|
|Salary:||£10.96 - £12.06 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 16:27|
CNC MACHINISTS NEEDED
SOUTH LANARKSHIRE (GLASGOW)
up to £12.05 per hour (incl shift allowance)
6 months Temp - Perm
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a world leader in the Automotive industry at their manufacturing site in South Lanarkshire, Glasgow. Due to business growth and increase in workload a number of experienced CNC Machinists are needed to join an expanding team.
The Role: The role of the CNC Turner will involve:
- Operating and setting CNC horizontal and vertical lathes machines
- Using Mazak controls to produce metal components.
- Ability to understand, interpret and work to engineering drawings and to work to tight tolerances.
- Ensure that full documentation is kept up to date
The Person: The CNC Turner should have the following:
- Previous experience of manufacturing with CNC Turner machines
- Experience using Mazak and other controlled machinery
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
With additional excellent opportunities, this is an superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews will be taking place next week so click 'APPLY' today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's