|Job Title:||Commercial Director|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Car + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 09:29|
Commercial Director - Aerospace
£75,000 basic + 20% Bonus, £7,500 Car/Allowance and a package that is commensurate with experience level.
What's in it for you? Untapped growth potential within an existing aerospace blue-chip customer base. Capabilities to offer a diverse range of manufactured components and systems into multiple, unexplored aerospace supply chains. Part of a global group but a solid reporting line to the divisional CEO. You will lead the division through a high level of growth and investment.
Following a recent acquisition by a global aerospace group, this long-established aerospace manufacturer is about to embark on a journey of investment, modernisation, realignment and integration. To underpin this programme, there is a need to inject a new, fresh approach to their commercial strategy and a new business focused, Commerical Director is required.
With the support of your team of commercial professionals, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding key customers, the associated contacts and raising the business profile whilst expanding the range of products supplied in each programme.
- Identifying suitable work packages and ensuring that you are positioned to submit RFI, RFQ / Tender.
- Present the business pipeline to internal stakeholders and gain their buy-in.
- Work with internal functions to produce a strong, competitive tender and deliver it to the customer.
- Build up a pipeline of tenders and track them through the process.
- Handle contract negotiations and see them through to order confirmation.
- Be point of contact for the customer throughout the order process and support operations/NPI during pre-production phases through to volume ramp up.
Candidates will ideally need experience of aerospace manufacturing / engineering selling to similar primes, OEM and major Tier 1 organisations. Any product category will be considered providing the candidate has a technical competence and is able to quickly understand the engineering capabilities of the business.
Apply now or contact Lyndsey Clegg on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
COMMERCIAL MANAGER - AEROSPACE
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Marketing Director EMEA
Attractive Salary and Package
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £35000 per annum
Project Manager - Value Analysis & Value Engineering (VA/VE)
Salary up 90,000 euro & benefits