Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary and Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2017 12:06|
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Burnley/ Blackburn/ Nelson/ Lancashire living location
Excellent Salary and Benefits
A challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join a world renowned and well established Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business.
The Supply Chain Manager role:
To manage the supply chain from customer order to the ordering and inventory storage of materials and components, whilst achieving agreed strategic business performance targets as set by the company.
Key Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Manager…
- To oversee and manage the supply chain to satisfy customer requirements whilst ensuring inventory targets are adhered to and quality and delivery performance of the supply chain is in line with company targets.
- To deal with all supply chain commercial and contractual requirements/issues on a daily basis.
- To liaise with the Procurement Director and other divisional procurement departments as required.
- To mentor and develop the current team.
- Work with other company stakeholders and other departments to achieve business objectives and customer satisfaction.
The Successful Candidate Background …
- Previous experience of dealing with high value complex inventory and demonstrable evidence of inventory reduction.
- MRO, component repair, aerospace gas turbine engine experience is desireable
- Demonstrate interpersonal savvy.
- Have previous team development and management experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Resilient character able to handle challenging situations and conversations.
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills.
- An ability to make decisions within the remit of the role and work under pressure and to deadlines.
The Company… We are a world renowned and well established MRO business supplying high quality services and products to the world's leading manufacturers.
- £20 million turnover business
- Long standing employees
- MRO business
Local interviews are taking place across the next couple of weeks so please press the Apply now button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Procurement and Supply Chain Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent
County Down, Northern Ireland
£40000 per annum
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension
HR ADMINISTRATOR (TEMP)