|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 10:43|
£60,000 - 70,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially diligent and customer focussed individual to manage all commercial activity and contribute to the long-term commercial strategy within a successful chemical production Company with more than 45 years of chemical manufacturing experience and an established reputation for quality excellence. My client is focused on providing the best contract manufacturing and site services to customers in the agrochemical, specialty and fine chemical industries.
Based in Norfolk, my client is the leading chemical company delivering customers' needs on a contract basis,
The appointee will be responsible for.
- Managing the existing key accounts.
- Developing and implementing a growth focussed commercial strategy for the business.
- To identify commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Act as part of the senior management team.
- Engage in the delivery of the overall strategy and resource management plans.
- Understand the value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of key customers/target
- Review existing products, services and undertake market research and analysis to produce business plans and recommendations
- Lead new product or service development from innovation to successful implementation.
- Assess business risks of any new commercial opportunities.
- Collate and analyse business data ensuring all commercial activities meet or improve key performance indicators.
- Lead the introduction of new technologies across commercial areas of the business.
- Degree educated.
- A high level of knowledge within the chemical industry or related markets.
- An understanding of current legislation and compliance within relevant markets.
- Based in Norwich as requested, with some flexibility on home working.
- Travel abroad and in the UK is part of the role.
- £60,000 to max £70,000 per annum subject to experience
- Bonus of up to 18.0%.
- Car allowance - £7,974 per annum
- Pension - matching contributions plus 2% up to a maximum of 10% of salary.
- 39 hours per week. The company operates a flexible working scheme
- Holidays - 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Healthcare benefit
- Life Assurance
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Stornoway, Western Isles
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits