COMMERCIAL MANAGER - AEROSPACE
|Job Title:||COMMERCIAL MANAGER - AEROSPACE|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2018 11:32|
Commercial Manager- Aerospace
£50,000 basic + up to 20% bonus, 25 days holiday, life assurance, health care
We are recruiting for a leading aerospace manufacturer who supplies into blue-chip aerospace customers. My client manufacturers a diverse range of components and systems into multiple, unexplored aerospace supply chains. Part of a global group the successful Commercial manager will predominantly office based with an expectation to meet clients a couple of days a month.
Following a recent acquisition by a global aerospace group, this long-established aerospace manufacturer is about to embark on a journey of investment, modernisation, realignment and integration. To underpin this programme, there is a need to inject a new, fresh approach to their commercial strategy and a new business focused, Commercial Manager is required.
With the support of your team of commercial professionals, your responsibilities will include:
- Direct line management of a Bid Manager and a Proposals Manager.
- Understanding key customers, the associated contacts and raising the business profile whilst
- expanding the range of products supplied in each programme.
- Identifying suitable work packages and ensuring that you are positioned to submit RFI, RFQ / Tender.
- New business development and account management
- Resolving commercial issues
- Work with internal functions to produce a strong, competitive tender and deliver it to the customer.
- Handling the sales process from cradle to grave managing order values from £1k- £5million
- Handle contract negotiations and see them through to order confirmation.
- Be point of contact for the customer throughout the order process and support Salary and benefits: £50,000 basic + up to 20% bonus, 25 days holiday, life assurance, health care Apply now or contact Lyndsey Clegg on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
- We are interviewing over the next 2 weeks please press the "apply now button " to submit your application.
- Candidates will ideally need experience of aerospace manufacturing / engineering selling to similar primes, OEM and major Tier 1 organisations. Any product category will be considered providing the candidate has a technical competence and is able to quickly understand the engineering capabilities of the business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's