|Job Title:||Commercial / Estimating Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Commercial / Estimating Manager
(Heavy Engineering Background)
£55000 + Car Allowance + Pension + Share Options
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Commercial / Estimating Manager with an engineering background to join the team at a Lancashire based engineering company.
Our client is a global, engineering service provider who specialise in heavy plant and equipment used in the mining industry.
The Commercial / Estimating Manager will lead a team of Commercial Engineers, ensuring the business is providing cost effective engineering solutions in line with customer requirements.
- Co-Ordinate all activities relating to enquiries, ensuring a quick turnaround using all departmental resources
- Assist in preparation of scope of work and costing requirements
- Obtain internal costs for equipment and estimation of 3rd party costs; civils, ground works etc
- Liaise with 3rd party partners, sub-contractors and material providers to allow for the preparation of budgets/proposals
- Preparation of tenders and associated T&C's
- Coach, mentor and develop the team
- Ensure all projects are completed in line with timescales/budgets
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering / technical discipline
- Min 5 years experience of estimating engineering projects from pre tender to project delivery
- Experience gained in heavy engineering/consultant engineering sector
- Knowledge & understanding of process flow sheets, equipment lists and plant solutions
- Strong negotiation, cost management experience
- Customer focused
- Excellent leadership skills
APPLY NOW or email CV directly to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.