|Job Title:||Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||£20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2016 17:24|
£20,000 + FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
TALANTED GRADUATES, WE NEED YOU!
A genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen for an articulate, diligent and personable graduate to join the Health and Safety structure at a leading and prestigious Distribution Centre. As the new Compliance Officer you will join the business as they further expand their operations and continue to grow. Working on behalf of their prestigious client this site will add to one of the largest and growing logistics operations the UK have, interested?
Why YOU should work with us:
- Excellent salary
- Career progression plans
- Benefits Package
- Annual company events
- We encourage a great culture
- We value our employees
- Applicants should be flexible and willing to learn with a positive outlook toward the working environment.
- PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate good communication skills between team and management.
- The willingness to complete training courses required for job development.
- Must have a full driving licence and the ability to travel locally to other sites.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, if you are personable, approachable and have the ability to report write, follow legal guidelines and work independently - you should read on.
- Carry out accident investigations & RIDDOR reporting
- Assist with data entry onto RIVO Safeguard
- Compile monthly utility stats
- Conduct Health, safety and environmental site inductions
- Assist with risk assessments and production of Safe systems of work
- Arrange applicable internal training courses & OH referrals
- Process flow and Operating Instruction writing
- Attend relevant meetings and take minutes
- Assist with external audits and customer complaint investigation
- Complete contractor vetting
This is an ideal role for an individual who is looking to develop their career in a high profile and exciting company. We want to hear from you if you have experience in the following environments or similar.
ARGOS, M&S, NEW LOOK, DPD, AMAZON, CLIPPER, ASDA, WINCANTON, PETS AT HOME, TESCO
To apply for this opportunity don't delay, interviews are taking place from next week, follow the 'apply now' link, we can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's