Consultant Project Engineer - Power Systems
|Job Title:||Consultant Project Engineer - Power Systems|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Great Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 16:17|
CONSULTANT PROJECT ENGINEER - POWER SYSTEMS
(RENEWABLE ENERGY/POWER GENERATION/ UTILITIES)
EXCELLENT SALARY + CAR ALLOWANCE + PRIVATE MEDICAL + LIFE ASSURANCE
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Power Systems Project Engineer to join the team at a technical engineering consultancy in Greater Manchester.
The Power Systems Engineer will be a key member of the Electrical Engineering team providing power system engineering expertise across a number of projects in the renewable energy and waste sectors.
- Power System studies
- Electrical design reviews
- Assist with tenders
- Project Management
- Plant failure investigation
- Liaison with clients, contractors, operators and suppliers
- Min 2.1 Master's level degree in Power Systems Engineering
- Ideally Chartered or working towards
- Relevant power systems engineering experience with an engineering consultancy or a manufacturing/industrial organization
- Deep understanding of power system design, analysis of transients, load flow, harmonics and stability
- Good knowledge/experience of modelling software; Power Factory, IPSA or Dig-silent
- Strong and concise communication skills
- Full, clean driving license and flexible to travel in the UK and overseas
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance
Contributory Pension (5%)
Holidays - 25 + Stats
Laptop, PC and mobile phone
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's