|Job Title:||CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER|
|Location:||West Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £51000 per annum + EXCELLENT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
Circa £50000 + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
** PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A DUAL ROLE & THE CI MANAGER WILL ALSO ACT AS STAND IN SHIFT MANAGER FOR HOLIDAY/ABSENCE COVER **
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join a global manufacturing company at their facility in West Yorkshire.
Our client is world leader in the packaging industry and are investing heavily into all UK manufacturing facilities.
The CI Manager will be responsible for facilitating site-wide improvement projects to improve processes and procedures. The CI Manager will also act as Shift Manager covering absence/holidays.
Key responsibilities CI:
- Manage CI function across site lead/develop CI team
- Facilitate SMED workshops, 5s improvements, HACCP, Hygiene improvements
- Carry out six sigma projects
- Ensure effective cleaning schedules and audit programs are in place
- Ensure all employees understand their obligations and facilitate any further training
- Ensure operational control procedures are implemented
- Management of site CI budget
Key responsibilities Shift Manager:
- Ensure shift team meet targets
- Promote HSE initiatives to maintain good housekeeping
- Implement CI
- Manage accident investigations, near misses, environmental incidents
- Strong knowledge of Lean / CI tools and techniques
- Experience gained in a continuous, process manufacturing environment
- Computer literate - able to generate and present reports
- Strong leadership / man-management skills
- Budgetary and financial awareness
CI Manager; 07.00 - 15.00
Shift Manager; 2 days 2 nights, 4 off
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.