CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
|Job Title:||CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER|
|Location:||Wrexham, North Wales|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + LIFE ASSURANCE + PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 15:13|
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER - ENGINEERING
EXCELLENT SALARY + LIFE ASSURANCE + PENSION
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join a successful engineering company in North Wales. With a turnover of over £40 million the company provides a wide range of manufacturing capabilities to industries including Aerospace and Defence.
In order to ensure that the business and its processes can continue to deliver the best quality and cost, there is now a need for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to implement and deliver strategic lean initiatives within a heavy engineering environment.
- Create a lean culture and build a continuous improvement environment to improve site wide processes and procedures.
- Work closely with department managers to build a CI environment and deliver initiatives
- Facilitate CI workshops; SMED, 5s improvements, lean manufacturing, process improvement
- Carry out Six Sigma projects
- Ensure all employees understand their obligations and facilitate any further training
- Identify trends and process variations and take ownership of change initiatives
- Actively monitor project risks and pre-empt any potential problems
- Drive process change to deliver business transformation
- Strong knowledge and experience of CI tools/techniques
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt qualification
- Proven experience of 'hands on' implementation of CI programs within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Computer literate - able to generate and present reports
- Strong leadership / man-management skills / influencing skills
- Budgetary and financial awareness
As a manager with a strong character and who is goal orientated, this is a great opportunity to assist team members in achieving fantastic results for themselves and for the company.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £60000.00 per annum
West Yorkshire, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £40000 per annum
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Up to £50000 per annum + PACKAGE