Continuous Improvements Manager
|Job Title:||Continuous Improvements Manager|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + Car and Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2017 13:57|
Fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within the storage and distribution industry who are now looking to recruit a Continuous Improvements Manager with experience of lean activity.
Within this key role for the business, responsibilities for the Continuous Improvements Manager will be to:-
- Effectively manage all warehouse and transport related continuous improvement projects, ensuring that time lines are adhered to.
- Identify ways to improve performance and reduce total costs.
- Ensure that the projects team are working in-line with objectives.
- Ensure that fleet management achieves the targeted daily and weekly KPI's.
- Utilise value stream mapping.
The successful Continuous Improvements Manager will:-
- Have project and continuous improvement management experience gained within any fast-paced environment.
- Be a key member of the management team.
- Lead and motivate a team to achieve continuous improvement activity.
- Be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- A salary of £35,000
- Pension - up to 9%
- Company Car
- Private Health Care
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase more
- Product discount scheme
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Continuous Improvement Engineer / Lean Practitioner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
Area Planning Manager
Maintenance Excellence Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Project Manager - Engineering Capex
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Superb Package