Contract General Manager
|Job Title:||Contract General Manager|
|Salary:||£95000 - £100000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2016 16:56|
CONTRACT GENERAL MANAGER
100K + FANTASTIC BENEFITS PACKAGE
We set the standards others try to live up to.
This role is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a stand out General Manager to deliver world class service with us, the leading distribution company the UK have. Our prestige contract is undergoing a period of major change and transformation, because of an outstanding year to date - and we want you to be a part of our future!
What's on offer for you?
- Excellent salary
- Life assurance
- Car allowance
- Freedom to make the role your own.
This is a big role, we know that. That's why we want someone who wants to achieve the following;
- Ensure that a best in class HSE performance is achieved within the Account and that a culture of safety in everything we do is embedded
- * Develop their and the Company's understanding of our contract, and the supply chain in order to maximize business opportunities.
- * Build, develop and maintain site based enabler plans that support the delivery of the Household and Home Business Strategy which includes both organic growth and new products.
- * Build robust working relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure first class operational performance which results in long term strategic partnership contracts.
* Responsible for the delivery of all contractual KPI's and budget requirements across the contract
* Deliver a culture of efficiency and continuous improvement by utilising the most appropriate methodology on a consistent basis
We want to attract and keep the best talent in the business, do you share our values?
- Strong experience and understanding of a multi-channel retail supply chain with varying levels of complexity. * Experience in leading all aspects of a multi-site, customer led operations and proven track record in delivering innovative performance improvements and operational excellence.
- * Succeeds in building effective stakeholder relationships with the ability to influence management team's thinking to deliver high performance through a culture of accountability and ownership.
* Agile approach to strategy and planning with a proven experience of adapting operational plans to changing customer requirements whilst also achieving a commercial benefit.
* Experience of change management processes including successful delivery of change. Understands how people react to change and how to lead and manage through this.
* Understand key drivers to achieve high levels of employee engagement and uses these to deliver high performance.
* High level of self-awareness and takes accountability for own development.
- Personal resilience, tenacity and motivated by achievement.
If you want to discover the best kept secret in Stafford, click the 'Apply Now' button to send your CV directly to us, we can't wait to hear from you. Excited? you should be!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's