|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 12:20|
Due to business development, the General Manager for this global company who provide industrial cleaning services to the automotive, aerospace, transport and manufacturing sectors is looking to attract into his team an experienced Contracts Manger for their eleven North West operations.
The purpose of the role is to manage the service delivery of the cleaning contract, ensuring that activities are undertaken in time and to a high standard.
A Contract Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that business standards are maintained across all the contracts.
- Ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Ensure compliance for Health & Safety, Quality, Purchasing, HR, Payroll etc.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships.
- Maintain good working relationships with Trade Unions.
- Train, manage, develop and motivate employees across all contracts.
- Ensure that appropriate training records are kept and maintained.
- Drive continuous improvement across all locations.
The successful Contracts Manager will: -
- Have managed efficiencies across multi-site location, ideally with cleaning contracts.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Experienced scoping customer requirements and delivering against standards.
- Have resource planning experience.
- Be able to control costs and manage budgets.
- Be able to build strong working relationships with customers.
- Enjoy managing a team of 120.
On offer: -
- Salary up to £36,000
- Pension: 3%
- Life Assurance: 2x salary
- Car allowance - £4888.80
- 25 days plus BH & service days
- Flexitime: Yes
- 10% Bonus eligibility
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CONTRACT MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Regional Sales Manager
€55000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£20 - £22 per hour + benefits
IT Product Support Technician
Coventry, West Midlands
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Pension