|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£36000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 14:35|
Due to business development, the General Manager for this global company who provide industrial cleaning services to the automotive, aerospace, transport and manufacturing sectors is looking to attract into his team an experienced Contracts Manger for their eleven North West operations.
The purpose of the role is to manage the service delivery of the Transport Operation Business across multiple sites in the North West.
As Contract Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Maintain the operation in a state of control and identify and measure all necessary parameters of process performance.
- Ensure the most effective use of the business facilities and resources to deliver customer requirements.
- Monitor and report on profitability by measuring actual costs against budget.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to ensure correct manning levels are met with the necessary skills required.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company policy, such as Health and Safety, Quality, Purchasing and HR.
- Problem solve to ensure that all managers can identify root causes and take fast effective action to resolve.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of performance against KPI's.
- Build and maintain client and union relationships.
- Train, manage and engage your team.
In this high profile role, the successful Contracts Manager will: -
- Have managed efficiencies across multi-site location, ideally with cleaning contracts.
- Achieve minimum spend on resources.
- Be experienced scoping customer requirements and delivering against standards and budgets.
- Have resource planning experience.
- Be able to control costs and manage budgets and P&L.
- Be able to build strong working relationships with customers.
- Enjoy managing a team of 120.
On offer: -
- Salary up to £45,000
- Car allowance of £4888.80
- Pension: 3%
- Life Assurance: 2x salary
- 25 days plus BH & service days
- 10% Bonus eligibility
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply Chain Manager
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £53000 per annum + Excellent
Senior HR Advisor / Business Partner
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
£25000 - £28000 per annum
Materials Planner - 3 - 6 month FTC
£25000 - £30000 per annum + PRO RATA