Contract Manager - Facades
|Job Title:||Contract Manager - Facades|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 07:24|
Contract Manager - Facades
West Midlands - (M6 - North)
Excellent Salary & Package
Our client is a leading contractor who are well known in the industry for providing innovative, cost effective total façade solutions, specialising in large-scale cladding and curtain walling.
Due to a healthy order book there is now a need to recruit an additional Contracts Manager to join the team and manage projects throughout the construction phase.
We are looking for an individual who is customer focused, great at forming relationships and who can demonstrate a track record of running high value projects simultaneously.
- Formulate and document project RAMS and regularly review/amend with Site Manager
- Manage and co-ordinate project installation teams ensuring all staff are fully trained and work is undertaken in line with safe working practices and H&S legislation
- Ensure projects are completed on time and in line with agreed programme of work
- Regularly attend project related business meetings both internally and with main contractor
- Assist in formulation and submitting of progress reports
- Ensure actions identified on BMS audits and SHE inspections are closed out
- Motivate, coach, support all employees under your responsibility
- Regularly liaise with design team and other project stakeholders
- Qualified in a Construction related discipline
- Experience of managing Curtain Walling / Cladding façade installation projects
- Hold a valid Black CSCS card
- Experience working with main contractors
- Experience of preparing RAMS
- Full Contract/Budget management experience
- H&S qualification; IOSH/NEBOSH
- Strong leadership/management skills
- Commercial acumen
- Full UK driving licence
Interested? Apply Now to be considered
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's