CONTRACT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - AEROSPACE
|Job Title:||CONTRACT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - AEROSPACE|
|Location:||Newtownards, County Down|
|Salary:||£30.00 - £35.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 11:59|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER / NC PROGRAMMER
TO £35.00 P/HR
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Engineer / NC Programmer to join a global manufacturing engineering company on a contract basis.
We are particularly looking for candidates with experience of Mastercam, Catia V5 and Vericut.
- Program structural aerospace components and design fixtures using Catia V5.
- Ensure NC programming solutions are delivered on time and budget
- Perform program modifications and problem solve fixture/tooling problems
- Support continuous improvement activities and cycle time reduction
- Experienced Manufacturing/Production Engineer/NC Programmer
- Excellent knowledge of CNC Machining (up to & including 5 axis NC Programming)
- Good working knowledge of CAD/CAM packages (Catia V5)
- Good working knowledge of Tool/Fixture Design/Cutter Geometry
- Good understanding of geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active approach to work
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER / WORKSHOP ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Electronic Design Engineer (Hardware)
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£33000 - £35000 per annum
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£70000 - £80000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS
Operations Manager / Site Manager
Newtownards, County Down
£30000 - £35000 per annum