CONTRACT MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
|Job Title:||CONTRACT MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£25.00 - £30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 15:08|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
An experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background is required to join a manufactuirng company in Harlow.
Hours - 06.00 - 14.00, 14.00 - 22.00
Responsibilities will include;
- Reactive Maintenance / Planned Maintenance on a range of injection mould machines and automated assembly equipment
- Work with tooling department to minimise tool failures and breakdowns
- Support site-wide engineering projects
- Ensure all equipment is effectively maintained to meet the demands of the business
- A relevant engineering qualification min C&G/NVQ3
- Experience of maintenance in a continuous procress manufacturing environment
- Experience of injection moulding processes - advantageous.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and controls
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to progress.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's