|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
The General Manager at this recently opened multi-user logistics and distribution facility is looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to join his team.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Warehouse Manager to ensure that accurate documentation is achieved, and the customer contract is managed efficiently.
Within the role of Logistics Administrator, key responsibilities will be to:
- Generate accurate contract administration.
- Check that all planned deliveries happen.
- Liaise with hauliers re undelivered deliveries.
- Produce daily contract reports.
- Update spreadsheets.
- Responding to client enquiries.
As Logistics Administrator, the successful candidate will: -
- Have strong excel skills.
- Be analytical.
- Have experience gained within a warehousing/logistics environment.
- Be self-motivated and a good communicator.
- Have good office administration skills.
On offer: -
- A salary to £23,000.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday - Friday working hours.
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.