|Job Title:||Contracts Officer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 16:38|
This global manufacturing and supply chain solution business are currently enjoying continued and sustained growth. As a result, The Contracts and Commercial Manager is looking to attract into the company a number of key people to support this increase moving forward.
The purpose of the role is to manage contracts, compliance and preparation of proposals.
Within the role of Contracts Officer, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage contracts, including those novated from licences and acquisitions, ensuring that all terms and conditions are understood and communicated through the business.
- Support the business in the development and negotiation of new contracts for procurement and supply of materials.
- Be the point of contact for customers for contractual matters.
- Prepare and support proposals.
The successful candidate will have: -
- Experience in a contracts or commercial role.
- A good understanding of a bid process.
- The ability to create and maintain accurate and up to date records.
- Excellent communication skills.
On offer: -
- A salary to £27,000
- Bonus scheme - typically 10%
- 5% contribution pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4 x life cover
- Free car parking
- Great working environment
Interested? To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's