|Job Title:||Control & Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Control & Automation Engineer
Excellent Salary & Package
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Control & Automation Engineer to join the team at a very successful manufacturing company in Liverpool.
The Electrical Control & Automation Engineer will join an established team and will be responsible for the management of all site controls and industrial automation systems across the manufacturing site.
Key tasks of Control & Automation Engineer;
- PLC & HMI software development, ensuring all automation systems are fit for purpose
- Lead the development and implementation of controls and automation scope for £2m worth of initial investment
- Test, maintain, modify and program existing PLC/HMI/SCADA systems; Siemens S7
- Collect and interpret data to monitor performance and drive improvement
- Work with engineers and operations teams to co-ordinate changes in the production process and resolve equipment malfunctions
- Manage 3rd party support contracts
Requirements of Control & Automation Engineer ;
- Min HNC qualification in an Electrical/Control Systems/Automation Discipline
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment/factory automation
- In depth knowledge of software language, PLC programming, electrical control systems, industrial automation and communication protocols
- Natural problem solver with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Able to manage complex solutions in a high-pressure work environment
- Good coaching/mentoring skills
To be considered, click 'APPLY' today.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.