|Job Title:||Control Engineer|
|Location:||East Sussex, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
£40,000 per year
Our client is a World Class Manufacturing organisation and global leader in the supply of high quality products to the construction industry.
With over 100 years' experience manufacturing specialist products, our client remains at the forefront of all the latest innovations and cost-effective solutions.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Control Engineer to join a knowledgeable and passionate team at their site in Robertsbridge.
- Contribute to achieving target KPI's
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Lead root cause analysis and control problems using World Class Manufacturing Tools
- Development and implementation of software modifications
- Communicate train software changes effectively and develop standard procedures.The Person
- PLC knowledge is essential
- Experience using Siemens WinCC or SCADA control is Essential
- Experience as a Control, Electrical or Electronic Engineer
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Manufacturing background or experience in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- High level of attention to detail.
If you are interested in working with a Global leader, offering every chance of development and progression then click "APPLY NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.