CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
|Job Title:||CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2019 08:58|
JUNIOR CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
CIRCA £30,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client - a leader in their industry - are looking for a Junior Control Systems Engineer to join their team at their site near Aylesbury.
This role will allow someone to really learn the role, on the job, within the business.
The role of the Junior Controls System Engineer will include:
- A wide range of day to day duties
- Working under a senior control system engineer to learn the role
- Testing existing machines
- Writing specifications
- Building test rigs
- Writing software - PLC's
- Working on own projects - from paper to deployment
You will receive full training on all aspects of the role.
The ideal candidate for the role of unior Controls System Engineer should have the following:
- HNC/HND or related degree
- Experience in general control system design
- PLC programming literate - Siemans/ Tia/ Beckhoff or Lenze would be an advantage but not essential.
- Willingness to learn and develop - there will be a lot of training to familiarise with the role
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's