Control Systems / Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Control Systems / Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||£35.00 - £45.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2017 11:19|
CONTROL SYSTEMS / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
LONG TERM CONTRACT
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Electrical/Controls/Automation Engineer to join the engineering team at a global manufacturing company on a long-term contract.
The Control Systems/Automation Engineer will contribute to CAPEX automation projects across sites including;
- Replacement of obsolete controls across site to component level
- PLC upgrades -Siemens S5 to Siemens S7
- Design, installation, testing, commissioning of PLC/HMI/SCADA
- Providing technical support for all aspects of automation
- Qualified Electrical/Control Systems/Automation Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
- PLC Programming and configuration experience (Siemens)
- Working knowledge of motion control systems deployed in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in design and installation of electrical control systems
- You will be a technical engineer who can demonstrate excellent leadership and project management capabilities.
**Initially a 6-12-month contract with possibility of further extension**
Rate - Negotiable
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
East Sussex, England
£40000 - £41000 per annum
Electrical / Controls / Automation Engineer - Manufacturing
£44000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£33000 - £33400 per annum
£38000 - £38100 per annum
Multi Skilled maintenance Engineer