|Job Title:||Costing Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 09:53|
This expanding business that specialises in the distribution of high-end ingredients for the fast-moving consumer goods industry, are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting a Costing Coordinator.
Within the newly created role, this is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual who can analyse data to develop a career within supply chain.
Within the role of Costing Co-ordinator, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Evaluate pricing information obtained from suppliers.
- Analyse the impact of cost changes on the business.
- Analyse product and pricing data.
- Work with supply chain and sales to decide on cost strategy.
- Work with the Costing Manager to calculate final pricing for customers.
- Learn about supply chain process including materials management, warehousing operations, sales order processing and purchase order processing.
The successful candidate will: -
- Be an enthusiastic team player.
- Have experience working within an analytical or supply chain role.
- Enjoy working as part of a small team.
- Be highly numerate and will enjoy analysing high volumes of data.
- Work as part of a supportive team.
On offer: -
- To £25,000.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Critical illness cover.
- Income protection cover.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Great working environment.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's