Customer Account Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Account Manager|
|Salary:||£19000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2017 16:49|
INTERNAL CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGER
Due to business growth and a full order book for the next several years, there is now an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Account Manager to join this Global Manufacturing company.
This is a fast-paced role that will allow the successful candidate to build strong working relationships with external and internal customers.
Typical responsibilities within the role of Customer Account Manager will be to:
- Manage your dedicated customer account.
- Provide and maintain customer demand forecasts for the division.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally, ensuring their requirements are fully represented and understood by the business.
- Provide weekly reports to customers on order updates, highlighting any variances in delivery dates and/or specification changes.
- Ensure a consistent and transparent flow of information with internal teams, global corporate teams and the customer.
This is a crucial role for the business, the successful candidate will:
- Have gained their experience working within a customer facing role in a manufacturing environment.
- Be a strong communicator who is highly organised.
- Have the ability to 'think outside the box' and challenge the norm.
- Be committed to best practice.
- Have tenacity and be a strong character.
- A salary of up to £23,000
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Career Progression.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North Wales, Wales
Up to £45000 per annum
Programme / Project Manager
Up to £45000 per annum
GRADUATE SALES ENGINEER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£35000 - £38500 per annum
CAD CAM ENGINEER
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS