Customer Experience Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Experience Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £44000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 16:25|
Customer Experience Manager
£44,000 per annum + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Experience Manager to join the expanding team at a well-known housing association at their contact center, based in Liverpool.
The Customer Experience Squad Manager is responsible for the development of the Customer Experience Squad and successful deployment of innovative trials, development of new services and continuous improvement activity. You'll be working across all customer contact channels including telephone, web chat, virtual assistance and multi-channel messaging solutions. This will include improving all elements of customer service.
Key responsibilities of Customer Experience Manager:
- To Lead the Customer Experience Squad to work with customers in its efforts to co- create and improve products and services, reduce costs, improve customer and adviser experience and exploit platform investment through the consumption of client-provided services
- Manage the performance and development of the team, providing expertise and coaching as required, ensuring a quality service is provided and under performance is dealt with appropriately.
- Works to develop, maintain and prioritise a product backlog that will drive innovative trials, development of new services and continuous improvement activity that have proven ROI and/or customer benefit and, conversely, quickly rule out initiatives with little or no benefit.
- Management of the function's knowledge management articles including assessment of any gaps and ongoing maintenance in light of changing customer, business or process requirements
- Acting as a trusted advisor, offering guidance whilst new technologies and business practices are being trialled, with a view to optimising business activities.
- Drive a customer first ethos throughout the team, putting the customer at the heart of People Services ways of working, driving and influencing behavioural change.
- Lead, define and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and change projects to enhance service performance and customer satisfaction, ensuring deliverables meet service delivery plans.
- Liaise with IT colleagues and third-party providers to ensure system issues are dealt with effectively and within service level agreements, escalating service failures via the approved channels as appropriate.
- Develop, implement and monitor service level agreements (SLAs) and frameworks to enable consistent reporting and improvement against service standards.
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are met in accordance with the Group's policy, procedures and statutory requirements.
Key Requirements of Customer Experience Manager:
- Experience of leading and implementing projects within a change environment.
- Knowledge and experience of standard continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma and Agile ways of working
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating improvement teams, including managing team performance.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a customer focused support service and achieving benefit targets.
- Highly organised individual who can plan and coordinate activity whilst managing all levels of Stakeholders within the business.
- Providing evidence-based support to demonstrate customer benefit and cost savings following successful trials prior to wider business deployment.
- Experience of project management methodologies and how to use them effectively ensuring success with overall projects.
- Evidence of effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation, including the ability to successfully persuade and influence others.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure delivering to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Results driven with strong analytical skills, including the ability to critically analyse complex information, and experience of providing meaningful management information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who provide excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career, whilst working in a strong team. Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's