|Job Title:||Customer Service|
|Salary:||£19000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 13:48|
Office based- Hertfordshire
Salary up to: £20K plus pension, free parking and generous holiday allowance,
Well regarded profitable industrial product manufacturer is looking to expand and invest in their internal sales team.
Long established this multi-million pound global company are renowned for providing technically advanced products into a diverse range of industry sectors, including but not limited to: food, beverage, packaging.
Proud to boast the highest staff retention rates in the local area, the successful candidate will join an experienced team and will benefit from working within a lively/energetic office culture.
Based in a modern purpose-built office the role Customer Service Advisor will involve:
- Responding to client queries, enquiries over phone and emails
- Producing quotations
- Following up on quotations
- Providing customer service and support
- Advising and Processing of customers' orders
- Developing relationships with your customer base
- Why join:
- Excellent employee average length of service
- Global product manufacturer
- Arranging engineers to go to site
- Excellent opportunities for growth and advancement
- Modern working environment
- Full product training The successful candidate will have a confident telephone manner and MUST have customer service experience gained within manufacturing or industrial/engineering products distribution. Interviews are currently taking place please press the apply now button. For more information or to apply please contact Lyndsey Clegg on 0151 480 2300 or email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SERVICE ENGINEER - WASTE WATER / SEWAGE TREATMENT
£30000 - £38000 per annum
Up to £22000 per annum
Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum + Pension
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Quality Engineer (Automotive) - CONTRACT
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£20 - £30 per hour + 40 HOUR WEEK