Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||June 2017|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 15:14|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / SALES ORDER PROCESSOR - MATERNITY COVER (46 WEEKS)
An excellent opportunity to join a Global Leader as a Customer Service Advisor. With over 20,000 employees in 30 different countries, this dynamic business is constantly growing and heavily invests in their research and development.
- Processing all customer orders via email / phone. (SAP)
- Monitor and resolve any shortage issues.
- Maintain close contact with production sites.
- Update production on the status of orders.
- Ensure that customers are made aware of delivery dates, developments, delays / changes.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a sales office environment.
- Be enthusiastic, confident and organised with a flexible approach to work.
- Be comfortable dealing with customers / factories / production sites.
- Have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous.
- Paying up to £22,000.
- 20 days holiday.
If you feel like your skills match what this amazing company is looking for then just click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £27000 per annum + Pension,33 day holidays, free parking
Senior Design Engineer
Belfast, County Antrim
£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus, Childcare vouchers, Life cover
GRADUATE SALES ENGINEER
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£25000 - £35000 per annum