Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 17:00|
Customer Service Advisor
An Exciting Opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a global transport company, based at their office in Liverpool.
The purpose of the role is to handle the day to day operations and to provide quality customer service skills to meet customer requirements. Important to keep customers informed of all information which is relevant to the shipment and aim to provide customers with an exceptional service.
Key Responsibilities of Customer service Advisor:
- Provide quality customer service skills via telephone, email and face to face.
- Customer satisfaction levels to be maintained & enhanced to ensure business growth and cross-selling opportunities are created.
- Deliver customer specific key performance indicators (KPI) targets to meet customer satisfaction.
- Complete all operational functions such as deliveries, collections, merchant own carrier requests within the necessary timeframes.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of internal/external systems (including logistic platforms) and services, as well as legislation & maritime regulations.
- Develop a good rapport with trade, overseas agencies, suppliers and customers.
- Support review of process and procedures and implementation of improvement strategies.
- Manifest within a timely manner and work with overseas agencies to ensure accuracy of bookings.
- Communicate roll overs/vessel delays to UK controlled customers and ensure amendments are completed.
- Inform customers of late runners and failed deliveries with alternative solutions to meet the customer requirements.
- Complete invoicing/queries and apply relevant freight, ancillary charges as per the tariffs. Ensure exceptions are applied.
- Follow port process for customers who have specific free-time and require notification prior to the containers landing on quay.
Key Requirements of Customer Service Advisor:
- Background in Import shipping & customer service
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good telephone manner and email etiquette
- Excellent organisational skills at both a strategic & operational level.
- Flexible to work out-of-hours when necessary/required.
- Capability to work under pressure
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Create, build and sustain team morale and build enthusiasm
- Self-motivated & organised.
- Adaptable to customer requirements.
- Strong customer service skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company. Interviews are taking place next week, don't miss out- click 'APPLY' today!!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's