|Job Title:||CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
TO £20,000 PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a flourishing Sales Team at the forefront of their market.
The role will involve processing customer orders on a daily basis and following these through from cradle to grave, with the customer in mind at all times.
The role of the Customer Service Advisor will involve:
- Processing incoming sales orders, ensuring customer contact is maintained during the process.
- Providing customer advise and support throughout.
- General sales administration - Email sending, answering phone calls etc
- Ensuring customer orders, quotes and enquiries are dealt with in a correct manner
- NO outbound sales calls.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have the following experience:
- Previous experience within customer service
- IT Literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent customer service and team working skills
- Technically minded.
This an excellent opportunity to join a thriving company, and interviews are taking place ASAP with the view to start someone immediately.
Interested? Pease press click 'APPLY NOW' for your CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.