|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Customer Service Advisor - FMCG
Up to £28,000 DOE
Monday - Friday
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor with the desire to progress your career into international markets?
Are you looking to work for a company who can offer long term security, progressive opportunities, in a highly rewarding environment?
Do you have experience of customer services in a Challenging and fast paced B2B environment?
If you can answer YES to all 3 of the questions above, then this just might be the perfect career move for you!
My client, a global leading FMCG manufacturer, is crying out for new talent to join an already successful team of customer service advisors at their office based on site in Wigan.
Supplying some of the biggest house hold names into international markets, you are guaranteed to become part of an organisation who are progressively growing and keen to invest into the future of their team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of a selection of the company's international customers.
- Communicating with customers to deal with various queries, taking orders and specifications for both large and small value.
- Providing clients with updates on delivery time scales, order changes etc.
- Working with internal teams to ensure concise communications with customers and understanding of stock levels and forecasts.
The successful candidate can be offered excellent career development within a growing company.
The following requirements are essential:
- Experience of working for a MANUFACTURER
- Experience of working in CUSTOMER SERVICE environment (Business to Business)
The following is desirable:
- Knowledge of EXPORTS
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS
- Knowledge of FMCG
This position would ideally suit someone who is looking for a position within a fast-paced organisation with long term career opportunities.
Those interested must click apply without delay!
CUSTOMER SERVICE, EXPORTS, IMPORTS, INTERNATIONAL, MARKETING
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.