Customer Service Advisor / Order Processor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor / Order Processor|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 13:08|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / ORDER PROCESSOR
£25 - 30k + FLEXIBLE WORKING + OTHER BENEFITS
We require a highly motivated Customer Service Advisor to provide first class customer service and order processing support for a successful engineering company in Deeside.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who want to sculpt a career.
- Processing customers' orders via telephone and email
- Advising customers on realistic time frames and maximising customer satisfaction
- Preparing quotations
- Customer service advice and support in the UK, USA and Asia
- Liaison within internal departments to ensure client time frames are met
- Answering customers complains & queries
- Establish processes/systems to improve efficiencies
- Experience of Business to Business customer service
- IT Literate
- Highly organized and process driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and ambition to improve processes and assist in business growth
- Experience of Sage - advantageous
A great opportunity to join a very successful engineering company who can offer a great career. You will be given the opportunity to make the role your own with a lot of autonomy.
There will also be opportunities to travel and attend engineering exhibitions in USA and Europe.
Interviews with the client are taking place across the next two weeks.
Interested? APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to arrange an initial Skype/Facetime interview.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Advisor - Manufacturing
St. Helens, Merseyside
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits
Stornoway, Western Isles
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
EC&I PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum