Customer Service Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£15000 - £17000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2016 13:36|
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Co-ordinator for a purpose built Flintshire manufacturing facility. Within this pivotal position the successful candidate will continue to build and maintain excellent relationships with major retail customers.
The Company is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Coordinator, who has experience working within a manufacturing or FMCG company.
Typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Process customer orders, liaising with Planners to ensure a production date that meets customer requirements.
- Ensure that customers are kept up to date with any changes to orders or delivery dates.
- Ensure that invoices are correct and up to date.
- Ensure that customer forecast information is correct and up to date.
- Deal effectively with customer enquiries.
- Provide admin support for the sales team.
The key skills and experience required within this role are to:-
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be highly organised.
- Pay attention to detail, especially when processing orders.
- Be able to build excellent relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Have experience working with a fast paced manufacturing or processing environment.
The Successful Customer Service Co-ordinator will be working for one of the largest and most well respected manufacturing companies in the UK. The Company specialise in the manufacture and global distribution of Premium food products. Due to an increase in demand, they can now boast an exciting and important opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator to join the company at a crucial stage in the organisations development.
- A salary of £17,000
- Fantastic working environment
To apply for this position, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
North Wales, Wales
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 per annum + Pension
Area Planning Manager
Quality Assurance and Complaints Co-Ordinator
£26000 - £30000 per annum