Customer Service Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2017 16:05|
CUSTOMER SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR - LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
This is a superb opportunity to work for one of the largest, long established food retailers the UK.
Reporting into the Customer Services Manager, within the role of Customer Services Co-ordinator key responsibilities will be to:-
- Ensure that all orders for your dedicated customers are accurate and prioritised.
- Ensure that any order errors are rectified before it impacts the customer.
- Maintain and report on service level performance.
- Escalate potential failures to the Team Leader.
- Develop strong relationships with customer contacts.
- Attend customer meetings on a regular basis.
- Resolve any potential issues with delivery to customer depots.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have gained their customer service experience working within a fast-paced customer driven environment.
- Enjoy being busy.
- Be highly organised and methodical in approach.
- Have excellent excel skills.
- Be an approachable and enthusiastic team player.
- Have a proactive approach.
- A salary to £23,000
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £21500 per annum + Pension
Business Development Manager (Manufacturing/Industrial)
West Midlands, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package
Darlington, County Durham
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent
Quality Manager - FMCG
£35000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Up to £27000 per annum + Pension,33 day holidays, free parking