Customer Service Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 10:35|
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Up to £40k plus generous holiday allowance and benefits
Location Haydock- Monday - Friday
Due to Internal Promotion we are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager to provide first class customer service and management support to the Customer Service team.
Working for a global manufacturing business, my client partners with businesses who are within large and growing construction markets.
Committed to investment, personal development and further learning we are looking for individuals who are looking for the opportunity to establish themselves within a career.
This is a key role providing leadership and management to the internal commercial team
- Direct management of a team of 2 people: customer service
- Checking stock availability
- Leasing with all areas of production
- Managing customer enquiries, processing of orders, offering customer support
- Manage and develop the skills and capabilities of your team
- Leadership, coaching and development
The Successful Candidate
- Must have experience of leading/ managing a team
- Must have exposure to working for a manufacturer/ distributer of ANY product
- Good communicator and people manager with a "lead from the front" attitude
- Renowned engineering product manufacturer
- Stable work force
- Purpose built state of the art engineering facility
- Global multi-million pound turnover business
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development can offer the opportunity to further qualifications
Location: St Helens - Monday - Friday
Interviews are talking place over the next 2 weeks. To be considered or hear more please press the 'Apply Now' button.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South East England, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Up to £30000.00 per annum
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS
£18000 - £22000 per annum
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum