Customer Service Manager (Maternity Cover)
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager (Maternity Cover)|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£41000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 11:44|
Customer Services Manager - Maternity Cover Contract Until end April 2022
One of the UKs leading manufacturer and supplier of equipment and services to the transport industry are looking to attract into the team a Customer Services Manager.
The key focus of the role is to manage the day-to-day customer service provided, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction whilst supporting sales and margin growth.
As Customer Services Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Acquire an understanding of key customer needs and requirements for spares in the UK.
- Attend reviews with the key customer and attend project reviews when required.
- Ensure customers are provided with efficient responses to enquiries.
- Lead customer service engagement with customers.
- Keep customers updated on product availability and supply.
- Report on concerns and countermeasures.
- Ensure that correspondence meets contractual terms and protects the business's commercial position.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have a customer service background gained ideally within the transport industry or have experience working with complex warranty management.
- Worked in B2B operations.
- Enjoy working with and managing a team of three customer service advisors.
On offer: -
- A salary to £47,000
- 37-hour working week
Interested to find out more? Please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's