Customer Service Team Leader - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Customer Service Team Leader - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2018 11:48|
Customer Service Team Leader - Export
£30,000 basic , Excellent Benefits
Office Based: Lancashire
We manufacture and distribute over 800 branded products in the UK and 68 countries around the world. Employing over 200 people across the UK, we are the UK market leader in our industry. With several decades of heritage, our brands are the most recognisable in the market, but we are continually looking forward to find new opportunities for growth. We supply a broad range of commercial contractors, architects and specifiers and our products are used in many markets.
This is a key role providing leadership to our small export customer service department.
The Customer Service team leader will work with colleagues to provide a seamless customer experience into a global client base.
- Reporting to the International Sales Director, direct management of the Export customer service team
- Order processing
- Preparation of export documentation
- Organising shipments and dispatch notes
- Checking stock availability
- Leasing with all areas of manufacturing
- Manage and develop the skills and capabilities of your team
The Successful Candidate
- Experience of leading a team or managing a customer service team
- Exposure to working for a manufacturer of ANY product
- Experienced within Export documentation.
- Good communicator and people manager with a "lead from the front" attitude
- Branded products for the UK and international markets
- Environmentally responsible
- Investing in opportunities to improve growth and customer service
- Committed to personal development
We are interviewing over the next two weeks please press the Apply now button to submit your application or contact Lyndsey Clegg 01514802300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Process Team Leader
Up to £38000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Bonus
Manufacturing Engineers - Metal Fabrication
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package
Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BENEFITS
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS
Senior Design Engineer
Belfast, County Antrim
£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% Bonus, Childcare vouchers, Life cover