Customer Services Account Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Services Account Manager|
|Location:||Littlehampton, West Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 09:50|
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Salary to £27,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join the Customer Service team at a leading packaging company at their site in Little Hampton.
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service and administrative support while managing key accounts.
The role of a Customer Service Account Manager will be:
- Account Management -Dealing with the day to day running of the customer requirements
- These requirements could be Artwork amendments, Orders, delivery queries
- Providing customer advise and support
- Raising of sales orders
- Use of MRS system - full training will be given for this
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Excellent administration skills
- Experience within print/packaging industry desirable
- IT Literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well organised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent Team player, people person
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Customer Service Account Manager will be given the platform to develop their career within a global organisation.
This an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and interviews are taking place over the next two weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's