Customer Technical Officer - Product Development
|Job Title:||Customer Technical Officer - Product Development|
|Location:||Rochdale, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2021 16:33|
Customer Technical Officer
(Product Development / Launch)
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Technical Officer to join the Contract Manufacturing Team at a Manchester based FMCG manufacturing company.
The Customer Technical Officer will be responsible for building technical relationships with contract manufacturing companies, acting as technical liaison between the customer and internal teams.
- Build positive, technical relationships with customers (contract manufacturers/retailers) and help translate technical data for commercial discussions
- Act as technical liaison on all areas relating to product development (formulation & packaging) and legislation
- Deliver technical data requirements of product launch and ongoing projects
- Ensure technical data is accurate and clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Understand, interpret and build knowledge of legal/quality/technical policy requirements of customers
- Provide relevant technical information to support new product introduction and launch
- Direct customer contact, act as professional representative in technical meetings
- Ensure clear communication with all stakeholders; Customers, Contract Manufacturing Team, Product Development, Regulatory Affairs, Quality & Manufacturing.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or similar technical subject
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Technical/Product Development environment - FMCG preferred
- Experience gained in a technical, customer facing role
- Experience of EU regulations such as CLP, BPR and REACh
- Excellent IT Skills - Microsoft Office
- Able to communicate confidently with customers in both written and verbal form
- Strong team work ethic
- Technical understanding of various technical aspects; due diligence, BRC / Sedex
30 days holiday (including 5 BH) + 3 bank holidays at Christmas
Private health scheme
Up to 3 'Thank You' days (additional holidays) per year
Pension scheme (to 8%)
On site free parking
On site canteen
Free Tea & Coffee
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Sales Executive - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!
Technical Sales Manager - Industrial Products
West Yorkshire, England
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Learning & Development Co-oordinator - Manufacturing
Middleton, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
National Key Account Sector Manager - Manufacturing - FMCG
£58000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
National Key Account Department Manager - Manufacturing
£58000.00 - £68000.00 per annum