Customs Compliance Officer
|Job Title:||Customs Compliance Officer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 13:56|
This specialist manufacturing business who provide bespoke products for use in industries such aerospace and automotive are looking to attract into their operations team an experienced Customs Compliance Officer who will ensure compliance for import and export operations.
Supporting the Compliance Manager, typical responsibilities within the role will be to: -
- Ensure the effective import and export customs compliance at multiple business locations.
- Ensure and support appropriate management accountability and responsibility for Customs compliance.
- Establish and maintain customs compliance procedures and program documentation.
- Liaise with sales, distributors, customers and third parties re customs compliance.
- Ensure accuracy for CITC policies and procedures.
- Provide periodic reporting for trade compliance data.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their experience working within trade compliance, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Have practical experience implementing import trade compliance programs.
- Have experience working with freight agents.
- Have UK and EU customs experience.
On offer: -
- A salary to £45,000
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Flexible home working
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's