D2C e-Commerce Executive
|Job Title:||D2C e-Commerce Executive|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 11:34|
D2C e-Commerce Executive
To £35K + Bonus (10%) + Other Benefits
A new and exciting role has arisen for an experienced D2C e-Commerce Executive to join the Digital team of a £100 million manufacturing company in Yorkshire.
In line with projected business growth there is now a requirement for additional support in the team to optimise online marketing and manage Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) e-commerce.
The business strategy is to sell their products directly to their end customers and they now need somebody with this experience to join the team.
- Work closely with Head of Digital to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Collaborate with developers to improve user experience
- Closely monitor Google Analytics and others for any issues that could affect performance
- Build and manage an SEO strategy
- Develop features to increase click through rate on websites
- Manage multiple websites - CMS management
- Manage and improve company presence on social media
- Proven background in E-commerce / Digital Marketing / Product Data Management (Agency or Client-side experience)
- Experience managing Direct to Consumer E-commerce platforms
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, SEO, web analytical tools
- Experience of CMS management
- Skills in creative content writing
- Passionate about all thing's relating to digital technology
- Driving License
**Depending on candidate location, there is an opportunity to work 2 days a week from a satellite office in Leeds or from home. Travel to the manufacturing site in North Yorkshire will be required for the remaining days of the week. **
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's