|Job Title:||DATA ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 09:28|
TO £35k DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS (Holidays, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare etc.)
We have an excellent opportunity for Data Engineer to join the team at a well-known manufacturing company in Reading.
The Data Engineer will play a huge part in leveraging data for product analysis and development.
The role of the Data Engineer will include:
- Define data architecture and strategy to meet agreed to business requirements of high resolution images.
- Partner with IT to define data storage solution and access of high resolution images.
- Acquiring, cleaning, formatting and structuring data to enable data analysis.
- Define the business work process to ensure data standards are met and ensure ongoing data quality, security and governance.
- Ensure analytic needs are understood and met by working closely with satakeholders on project needs
Requirements for the successful Data Engineer include:
- Graduate in area of Computer Sciences/ Engineering
- Database and Programming (relational, graph, NoSQL, MongoDB), and data modeling, (SQL, Python, SPARK)
- Image handling skills e.g. experience with OpenCV, FFMPEG; experience with Docker and micro-services
- Working with Big Data technologies including Cloud Technologies (Amazon AWS, Azure, Google) and Database technology (Hadoop, MS SQL Server)
- Understand proper data handling and security requirements
- Strong Leadership and communciation skills.
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
RELIABILITY ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
SENIOR ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
£39500 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS - MANUFACTURING
£37500 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE