|Job Title:||DESIGN ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Rewards|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Clegg|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2017 16:14|
£35000 - £40000 + BONUS + REWARDS + PENSION
We are currently looking to recruit for an experienced Design Engineer for a bespoke construction company at their manufacturing facility in Runcorn.
Following the decision of one of the company's longest serving members of staff to retire, this ambitious business is looking find their next Design Engineer, to join their experienced New Product Development team.
- To design concepts that will meet a product brief, be compliant with the marketing brief and meet relevant European standards.
- Be able to produce and present a well-engineered prototype
- Formulate the fabrication instructions and translate this to a technical author.
- Working with a tooling engineer to vigorously test the quality of any product made.
- Liaising with other sites around the world to keep them updated on projects.
- Analyse and make recommendations to ensure all final products are as good as they can be and will receive the best customer satisfaction possible.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be an established Design Engineer
- Understand how to get turn a client specification from a concept to a finished product.
- Have a strong background in the design of construction based products
- Be proficient in AutoCAD and Inventor (or similar 3D modelling software such as ProE)
- Be qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Building or Metal Construction or Product Design/Development. For example, HNC/HND.
Our client is part of a global group, that specialise in complex projects for a number of major retailers, hospitals, airports, and other ionic structures across the globe.
New partnerships and large contracts have allowed this global construction company to really expand over the last few years and there are no signs of slowing down.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a rapidly modernizing and growing business.
- To be part of a global company who actively seek to reward employees when they deserve it
- To work with a strong team of experienced designers that can share their vast knowledge with you.
We are interviewing this week and next, so to be considered, select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's