Design Engineer / Draughtsman
|Job Title:||Design Engineer / Draughtsman|
|Salary:||Up to £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 16:17|
Design Engineer/ Draughtsman (Contractor)
To £230 per day
A great opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer / Draughtsman has arisen to join an engineering company who provide services to the Oil & Gas industry globally, based at their site in Lancashire. This role may require some international travel.
Key Responsibilities of a Design Engineer/ Draughtsman:
- Preparation and approval of the submission of Design/Manufacturing paperwork, including parts lists, part drawings and fabrication drawings, in keeping with the ISO 9001, ISO 14000 & ISO 15000 standards
- Specification of materials and details on a contract by contract basis.
- Produce and verify detailed 3D- CAD design, construction and manufacturing drawings using Fusion 360 software
- Take an active role in the Quality Procedures through both design and manufacture stages.
- Liaison with Sub-Contractors and Suppliers on technical, quality and capability matter as required.
- Value engineering of design work on a project by project basis.
- Design projects to meet or exceed the Technical requirements of our clients, while achieving quality throughout and cost objectives
- Working on multiple projects at once liaising with the clients, involvement in pre-production meetings/taking specifications
Key Requirements of a Design Engineer/ Draughtsman:
- Previous experience in approval of drawings required
- Proficient 3D- CAD experience- using software's such as Fusion 360/ Inventor/ Solidworks
- Good Understanding and knowledge of ISO 9001 standards
- Experience in design of Mechanical Machinery projects- shafts, motors, gearboxes, pneumatic components
- Flexible to travel international when required
This is a 6 month contract with the opportunity to become a permenant role.
Interviews will be taking place over the next two weeks, click 'APPLY NOW' or contact Harriet Crawford at Morgan Ryder Associates when possible to discuss in more detail
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's