DESIGN ENGINEER - WINDOWS / DOORS / CURTAIN WALL
|Job Title:||DESIGN ENGINEER - WINDOWS / DOORS / CURTAIN WALL|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2017 17:22|
CONTRACT & PERM OPPORTUNITIES
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Design Engineer to join the R&D team at a manufacturing company in Buckinghamshire.
Our client is a rapidly growing business renowned in the construction/property development markets for the supply of high quality products and systems.
Due to ongoing business growth, we are now looking for an additional Design Engineer to join the team.
- Design new products for die casting, injection moulding and aluminium/plastic extrusion
- Translate design concepts into 3D CAD models (Solidworks)
- Utilise specialist skills and knowledge to produce engineering design concepts
- Assist in the development of production engineering documents
- Follow BS & ISO standards throughout design processes
- R&D & NPD
- Relevant engineering/technical qualification
- Experience designing aluminium frames for doors/windows/curtain wall
- Experience of extrusion, die design, mouldings, castings etc
- Proficient in both 2D & 3D CAD packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible but organized
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team
For more information and to apply for this opportunity contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's